Requesting a trial match
In order to organise a trial match with a team from any other club other than Balgownie, there are a number of criteria to satisfy:
- The date and time must be mutually beneficial to both sides
- The ground must be available at that time and date
- If played at night, the ground lighting must be of sufficient strength
- A Trial Match Request form must be filled in by your coach or manager and submitted to the Club Secretary (via email)
- The Club Committee must approve the request and then forward it to FSC for approval
The form can be found on the Football South Coast website under Resources
Please allow plenty of time for administration. Don’t leave it until the last minute!
Click here to check the status of all Wollongong Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Shellharbour Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Kiama Council grounds
Where & when am I playing?
Balgownie Junior Football Club Incorporated ABN: 91 822 455 631
Clubhouse: Para Street, Balgownie
Postal address: PO Box 157, Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519