Social media policy
Due to the popularity of social media and the wish to protect both its members and the public from inappropriate online behaviour/content, Football NSW has published guidelines detailing what is and isn’t permitted.
Whilst social media is a vital tool in engaging with the public, if used improperly it can cause a number of problems and even lead to legal proceedings.
The policy covers:
- Content – what is & isn’t appropriate (pornography, unauthorised use of personal image etc)
- Commenting using libellous or inflammatory remarks
- Promoting improper products/services via organisation websites/emails
- Bringing the related Football organisations into disrepute
- Intellectual property issues
Please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with the policy, downloadable from here.
Football South Coast have also issued a Social Media Policy which can be found here.
Click here to check the status of all Wollongong Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Shellharbour Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Kiama Council grounds
Where & when am I playing?
Balgownie Junior Football Club Incorporated ABN: 91 822 455 631
Clubhouse: Para Street, Balgownie
Postal address: PO Box 157, Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519