Ready to join Balgownie Junior Football Club? Register now!
Online registration remains open except for those age groups showing as closed. All registrations must now be made online and paid online.
This list will be updated as teams fill.
For latest updates and news keep an eye on our facebook page!
- Under 6: CLOSED
- Under 7: CLOSED
- Under 8: Open
- Under 9: Open
- Under 10: Open
- Under 11 Mixed: Open
- Under 11 Girls: CLOSED
- Under 12 Mixed: Open
- Under 12 Girls: CLOSED
- Under 13 Mixed: Open
- Under 13 Girls: CLOSED
- Under 14 Mixed: CLOSED
- Under 14 Girls: CLOSED
- Under 15 Mixed: CLOSED
- Under 15 Girls: CLOSED
- Under 16 Boys: Open
- Under 16 Girls: Open
- Under 17 Boys: CLOSED
- Under 17 Girls: CLOSED
- Under 18 Boys: CLOSED
- Under 18 Girls: CLOSED
TO REGISTER: Please follow our instructions below. If you have any questions, check out our FAQ section in the menu above, and if you’re still stuck simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration query.
|UNDER 6 – UNDER 7||UNDER 8 – UNDER 11||UNDER12 – UNDER 18|
Register online at myfootballclub.com.au. See below for further info.
Pay your fees – online or in person at a Club rego day. Our last in-person rego day will be held Saturday3 February 2018 from 9am – 2pm.
For new players, email proof of age / DOB to email@example.com
|STEP 4||Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping as a volunteer coach or manager in your child’s team||If you have a full or partial team, download and complete a team list HERE and email to email@example.com. Note: Teams are subject to approval.||If there are enough players to form more than one team in any age group above U12, official grading sessions must be held.|
|STEP 5||In early February, BJFC will group players into teams.||In early February, BJFC will group remaining players into teams and ensure even numbers across age groups and teams.||BJFC will then group players based on grading results, and number of players. Teams will be announced mid February.|
In mid February, your new coach / manager will be in touch to set up a training time.
Training commences approx end February.
|STEP 7||Ensure your child owns football boots and shin pads. Shirts, shorts and socks will be provided for new U6 players.||Ensure your child owns football boots, shin pads and BJFC club shorts.||Ensure your child owns football boots, shin pads and BJFC club shorts.|
MAKE SURE YOU OBTAIN YOUR ACTIVE KIDS REBATE VOUCHER NUMBER BEFORE YOU COMMENCE REGISTRATION – SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS
Further info for registering online:
Head to myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on the “Player Registration” button
- If you have never played in Australia before, you need to apply for an FFA number first. Click on the “click here to create an FFA account” link and follow the instructions.
- If you are a player returning for another season, then have your FFA number handy or look it up from the link on the website.
- Once logged in, check your details, and update your photo. These photos are used as ID during games. Read how to prepare a proper ID photo here.
- Click on Register. Once on the registration page, select Balgownie Junior Football Club, then the Player, then select an Age Group. Your screen should look like the image below – then you can select Add Package and proceed to payment and additional questions:
- Click here for instructions on how to Register including how to apply the Active Kids Rebate.
REGISTRATIONS PRIOR TO 31 JANUARY
Click here for instructions on how to enter your Active Kids Rebate voucher if you have already registered.
Note to all Parents & Guardians: by submitting this registration form you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions set down by Football NSW for participation in the FSC Junior League
you agree to abide by the Club’s Code of Conduct.
Note to first-time players – read our Bally U6/U7 Guide Book for more information.
At the in person Registration Days you can:
- register your child
- pay registration fees
- buy playing gear and Bally merchandise
- meet the Club Committee and some of its many wonderful volunteers
- ask any questions you may have
Registration fees will be $180 per player for the 2018 season. If you apply your Active Kids rebate, this will reduce to $80
Registration assists with the following expenses:
- Football South Coast Junior Council fee per player
- Football NSW fee per player
- Football Federation Australia fee per player
- Insurance for both individual players and the Balgownie Junior Football Club
- Ground rental for both training and match days
- Uniform design and production
- Playing and training equipment
- Upgrading of clubhouse facilities as per Council requirements
- Referee payments
Our canteen has helped to offset these and other expenses incurred in the running of our club and has been the primary source of income for BJFC.
Yours in football, the BJFC Committee
Click here to check the status of all Wollongong Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Shellharbour Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Kiama Council grounds
Where & when am I playing?
Balgownie Junior Football Club Incorporated ABN: 91 822 455 631
Clubhouse: Para Street, Balgownie
Postal address: PO Box 157, Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519