Uploading an ID photo to MyFootballClub (MFC) website is relatively easy.
Either you will be:
a) loading a photo for the for first time (done at the initial registration stage)
b) updating an existing (old) photo
Photos should be updated every 2-3 years for Graded players and perhaps more often for MiniRoos as they develop facial features more rapidly at that age.
Guidelines for creating the perfect photo ID
Before you upload the photo, it is important to be aware of these guidelines:
1. Clarity: Make sure the background is plain or contrasts with the player’s face enough to be clear
2. Colour: Photos should preferably be in colour (not B/W) and look natural
3. Format: Files should be saved as either jpegs or png files. Filenames should also be less than 20 characters in length – preferably just the player’s name and the suffix i.e. Smith.jpg
4. Size: File size should be no larger than 1Mb (1,000Kb).
5. Dimensions: The photo should be 122 pixels wide x 156 pixels high (or, if you don’t have access to a photo editor, about 1:1.3 in portrait format). Photos not adhering to these proportions will end up squashed or stretched.
6. Content: Only the player’s head and body should be in the frame. No other people, or pets are to be included. Try and fill 80-90% of the frame with the player’s head and shoulders. Think “passport photo”. Photos with tiny heads are hard to identify by the Ground Marshalls and may result in missing games because of identity concerns.
7. The player should be looking straight ahead, not wearing sunglasses or hats. Smiling is optional.
8. Resolution: If you can, make the resolution at actual size between 150 and 300 pixels/inch. Resolutions below 100dpi or heavily cropped photos may end up looking pixellated or unclear.
9. Orientation: You have to upload a photo as portrait. Landscape (sideways) photos cannot be rotated in MFC and may be rejected by FSC.
Please Note: any inappropriate photos may result in your registration being declined.
Uploading a photo
and follow the prompts, or proceed directly to the login page:
Enter your child’s FFA number and Password
Click on My Details in the left hand side menu bar
Click on Edit My Details
Click on the Update button under the photo
Add Image window is now open
Enter Subject: (leave blank)
Choose file by browsing on your desktop/computer
Click Save & Exit
Click Save My Details in the bottom right of the screen and you’re done!
Click here to check the status of all Wollongong Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Shellharbour Council grounds
Click here to check the status of all Kiama Council grounds
Where & when am I playing?
Balgownie Junior Football Club Incorporated ABN: 91 822 455 631
Clubhouse: Para Street, Balgownie
Postal address: PO Box 157, Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519